Organic Loose Leaf Teas
Our tea selection at Retrograde has been built around the organic teas we love the most. We proudly source majority of our loose leaf organic teas from Tea and Trumpets Co in Santa Rosa.
Additionally, we offer several teas from Rishi that we love for their vibrant flavor profiles or unique origins.
Organic tea offerings available:
- English Breakfast - blend of Indian Assam teas
- Earl Grey - Darjeeling tea scented with Bergamot
- Chai - black tea with warming chai spices
- Darjeeling - grown in the Himalayas in Darjeeling on a biodynamic estate
- Royal Green - a beautiful light green tea from Darjeeling. Lighter and more vegetal in flavor.
- Jasmine Green - light and floral green tea scented with Jasmine
- Genmaicha - Japanese Sencha tea with popped rice. Grassy and slightly nutty.
Oolong, White and other specialty
- Golden Oolong - high altitude grown Oolong tea. Rich buttery mouthfeel with notes of sweet apricot.
- Silver Needles - elegant white tea buds, picked only seasonally in the Spring from the Yunnan province in China. Complex sweetness balanced by delicate vegetal notes.
- Ancient Tuo-Cha Pu'er - aged 2-4 years, this tea is traditionally pressed into a puck. It's rich, chocolatey and earthy flavor profile can hold up to multiple steeps.
- Yerba Mate - a South American herb rich in antioxidants and caffeine. Pairs well with herbal teas for added flavor.
- Chamomile Hibiscus - soothing and fruity, a blend of chamomile, hibiscus and rosehip
- Rooibos Cardamom - sweet rooibos tea blended with cardamom pods and seeds
- Mint Tulsi - great to relax with, vibrant mint leaves are blended with herbaceous tulsi
- Turmeric Ginger - a vibrant spicy blend of turmeric, ginger, lemongras, licorice root and orange zest
- Turmeric Chai - sweet complex blend of coconut, turmeric, ginger root, cardamom, cinnamon, sarsaparilla root, vanilla bean, black pepper, natural lychee flavor, rose extract
For more tea descriptions and ingredients, visit Tea and Trumpets website by clicking here.
Teas come packaged in a Retrograde 2 oz pouch bag.
Prices are for 2 oz of loose leaf tea, except:
- Pu'er and Silver Needles: 1 oz
- Mint Tulsi: 1.5 oz